Can you hand wash dry clean only clothes : How do you dry clean clothes : Cleaning black mold on wood
Clean on the inside cream on the out. How to clean your dogs ears. Online registry clean
Clean On The Inside Cream On The Out
- Standard Work Combination Sheet, automatic machine cycle time is shown with a dashed line to indicate that the machine is running on its own.
- South Kona coast, Pu‘uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park encompasses an ancient Hawaiian area that contains royal grounds and heiau as well as a pu‘uhonua (place of refuge). The ancient heiau and pu‘uhonua have now been reconstructed, along with carved images of ancient gods (ki‘i).
- left side of the screen you can see different product categories. When you click on one of them the products contained in it will be displayed on the right side of the screen and you can scroll down the page to see all the products.
- Situated on or in, or derived from, the inside
- (in basketball) Taking place within the perimeter of the defense
- within a building; "in winter we play inside"
- (in some team sports) Denoting positions nearer to the center of the field
- relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space; "he reached into his inside jacket pocket"; "inside out"; "an inside pitch is between home plate and the batter"
- the region that is inside of something
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
- Add cream to (coffee)
- make creamy by beating; "Cream the butter"
- the best people or things in a group; "the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War"
- Work (butter, typically with sugar) to form a smooth soft paste
- Mash (a cooked vegetable) and mix with milk or cream
Deep inside of you there's a ruby glow and it gets brighter then you and I will ever know 241/365
Last night, at around 2am, I was just settling into sleep, & realised I hadn't bagged the pastries (eg. scones, pain au chocolat, danishes, etc.) & that they were going to go stale overnight. Well, nothing I could do about it at that time, so I made a note to apologise when I got in the next day. I was in work at 11.30am, as Jake took the early shift, and as I took my coat into the staff room I got called over by Steph. Apparently she & Charles had been told off by Kate for the pastry incident. I apologised a lot.
We had a Christmas booking today & yesterday. Yesterday I think we almost over or under charged them (Steph sorted it out for Jake & I though). While I was on my break today though Jake somehow managed to knock one of their wine glasses over, which ended up with me on my hands & knees (during my break) picking up little shards of glass so that Jake was still able to serve the other customers. Once he'd caught up on the other tables he took over for me, which was nice of him.
After lunch it got real quiet, so once again I wrapped cutlery & cleaned the counter up while Jake watched. We ate two (well, Jake had like 5) chocolates from a box Kate had been given (she did say we could), & then Jake started to ask her if he could go home. This threw Kate out of sync though, & she thought it was nearly the end of the day (it wasn't even dark yet, aka. it was going up to 4pm). So she cashed up before she'd realised, & told us to shut up for the day. We had completely closed up by 4.30pm, so I called my Dad & asked him to come get me. It usually takes him about 15mins to get there, so I finished up on potwash, as there was a small amount still to do. Jake was supposed to finish it before he went, but he was eager to get out of there so I didn't complain. Before Steph left we said goodbye, as she was going to South Africa with her sister, & I initiated a hug. I am so proud of myself. I am totally going to work on this whole *hostile barrier* thing I have going on most of the time.
My Dad got me just before 5pm, & after driving me home he realised he still needed to get some stuff in town, so I asked him to let me grab my purse & drop me off at Tesco. I was buying rocky road ingredients, but all I had in my baskets was junk food. I had a milkshake (well, it's almost Christmas), sherbet lemons (I've only recently just rediscovered them), 2 chocolate bars, a bag of mini marshmallows, & a pack of rich tea biscuits, (I needed all that for rocky road). Oh & some cream cheese because my brother & I were getting through the last pack. & then a magazine. & then while I waiting for my Dad to finish in town & meet me I ended up standing by the fruit & veg section, & I am sure I got some dirty looks from people. But this wasn't a proper shop. I was just getting odds & ends! When my Dad arrived we ended up getting more things we were missing around the house, so I didn't feel so bad. & he paid for my stuff too, which was nice. He said that they'd end up eating the rocky road, but I felt like I should at least pay for the sherbet lemons, as they are an indulgence of mine . . .
February 14 2009 - Baking Day
I made the mistake last week of purchasing the most recent "Martha Stewart Living" magazine, on which the cover displayed a variety of cupcakes. The magazine had about 15 different combinations of cupcakes and recipes inside, and I got the urge to bake cupcakes.
I spent time over the week considering what kind of cupcakes to make, and couldn't narrow it down between a fruity cupcake and a chocolate cupcake. So what do I decide? Yep, I decide to make both kinds.
My parents are out of town so I figured I'd mess up their kitchen instead of mine (don't worry, I cleaned it up) while I was checking on the mail this weekend.
The two types of cupcakes were kind of a mish-mosh of a few different recipes:
Lemon and Blueberry-Filled Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
Rocky Road Cupcakes with Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting
I got the blueberry cupcakes filled and frosted tonight - I'll make the frosting for the rocky road cupcakes tomorrow morning. We'll see how they go over at work on Monday.
how to clean gold teeth
how to keep face clean
floor cleaning mop
ways to clean house
the clean report
clean eating magazine
how to make your own cleaning supplies
computer cleaning wipes
dry clean best
chimney cleaning nj
Post a comment
| HOME |