Can you hand wash dry clean only clothes : How do you dry clean clothes : Cleaning black mold on wood
CLEANING BATHROOM TILE GROUT. HOW TO CLEAN AN XBOX 360 LASER.
Cleaning Bathroom Tile Grout
- A rich or strong cementitious or chemically setting mix used for filling tile joints.
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- A room containing a toilet
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
Or, more specifically, grout. I spent a couple of hours last night on my hands and knees, scrubbing my bathroom floor with a toothbrush and bleach water. The grout is a few shades lighter now, and it's certainly a whole lot cleaner.
And check out the lovely caulk smear along the bottom of the tub. Classy! Whoever was hired to paint and carpet in this place must have been five years old.
The little maple piece on the right (it’s a nightstand, actually) is in desperate need of refinishing. I promised my mom that I wouldn’t paint it, which means I might get to it sometime in the next ten years. Or not.
The photo is a little fuzzy (aside from the blurring from the shallow depth of field), because I took it in low light with no flash. I had to lighten it a bit and up the cyan and blue channels to compensate for the yellowing. I’m kind of surprised that it worked, as the original image was so dark that it looked like it’d been dipped in molasses.
Bathroom - Day 16 - Grouted Tiles
This ended up being fairly easy. Rub it in with the sponge and then clean it off with a rag after letting it dry a bit.
I do recommend getting more than one sponge. About halfway through I was really wishing I had another one.
Saturday April 10th, 2010
clean and simple blog
ammonia household cleaning
home remedies for cleaning leather
vinyl cleaning brush
clean colon natural
how to clean a stove top
best way to clean tile floors
how to clean iron surface
Post a comment
| HOME |